Nainital ZOO - Ticket Prices
Adult: Rs. 50/- per person
(between 13 Yrs - 60 Yrs)
Children : Rs. 20/- per person
(between 5 Yrs - 12 Yrs)
Free entry is provided for senior citizens and disabled people.
Students get free entry on World Environment Day, Zoo Foundation Day, Ozone Day and during Wild Life Week.
Latest News - Nainital Zoo
- Upcoming Events
- Wild life week from Oct 1st - Oct 7th. Children below 12 year (must be accompanied by parents or teachers) will get free entry during this period.
- New members in Zoo
- We welcome two of Red Panda's new born cubs in Nainital Zoo
- Zoo Shuttle Service
- Now you can reach us through Zoo shuttle service which is running from Tallilal boat stand and Mallital infront of SBI.
Why Adopt Animal?
Conserve nature by adopting endangered and threatend animals.
You can adopt your favourite animal at Nainital Zoo and become a proud guardian of innocent fauna of mountains for just Rs. 2,500/-.
Benefits of animal adoption
- Rebate on Income Tax under section 80G.
- Free entry to adoptee and their family members through out the year at Nainital Zoo.
- Zoo calender when published will be provided to adoptee.
Royal Bengal Tiger
This tiger was once populated from the stretch of Siberia South through China to North & South Korea but due to habitat loss and poaching Siberian Tigers are now confined to South Siberia and some parts of China only.
Siberian tiger's main prey species are elk, wild boar and deer.
Golden pheasants are found in Central China.
They feed on grains, grass seeds, small plants and insects etc.
Male Pheasant is very beautiful and shiny. They live in pairs or in family flocks in spring season and summer.
Nainital Zoo organizes various outreach programmes involving children, students, local peoples and visitors to create awareness towards wildlife
conservation on different forest and wildlife occasions.
Various activities like Zoo Visit, Quizzing, Painting and Debate Competition etc. are organized for the students.